Become a medical economist
We are searching for a medical economist with product management expertise.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge in a bleeding-edge technology company developing advanced analytics and visualizations for varied healthcare stakeholders.
You will work with our customers (including health plans and health care providers) and our data scientists to develop demos and specifications for new technical products.
You will be tasked to figure out compelling customer needs and to probe deeper into their underlying problems. Your goal is to clearly define the compelling value proposition of our products for the customer. As part of this, you will engage in market research, identify unsolved problems, and bring new solutions into the product line.
You will be working in a highly collaborative environment and will work closely with both the product development and marketing teams.
- Broad knowledge of current analytics solutions on the market
- Product management experience in the health care world
- A good background in software technologies for this market
- Experience in different healthcare domains (network, actuary, provider relations, population health, etc)
- Ability to do quantitative research
- Ability to write documentation
- Knowledge of HIPPA
- Comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment – flexible, self-motivated, independent thinking
- A master’s degree in health economics, health policy, or related branches of study
- A doctoral degree (Ph.D.) in one of these subjects will prove to be extremely beneficial
- Degrees in other fields such as computer science, health care, mathematics, business, and technology are welcome if you have extensive work experience in the health care world
- 7+ years of work experience as a Medical Economist
- Ideally worked for a health plan or related company